A reputable Travel Management Company based in Lagos seeks immediate employment of a sound candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Accountant you are responsible for recording day to day transactions, preparation of the company’s financial report and support other administrative operations.
- Reconciliation of daily sales activity and provide commercial input including revenue generation opportunities, cost reduction, productivity improvement, and other value added initiatives.
- Facilitate prompt preparation of all invoices, monthly financial statements, and management accounts.
- Analysis and interpretation of monthly results and follow up on significant variances.
- Clearing of customer advances and carrying out receipting to ensure the debtors are accurately reflected.
- Preparation of payment vouchers and processing same by checking the supporting documents, bills and making cheque and cash payments, coding the vouchers with cost center and account codes and entering in the profit system.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting with 0-2years’ experience of working in a related role.
- Must be a female
- Must be single
- Must be computer literate and technology savvy.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in Microsoft package.
- Have good interpersonal /Inter-relationship skill.
- Good communication skill.
- Ability to pay high attention to detail.
- Good in quantitative analysis and evaluating financial business process
High level of initiative.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change and a pressured work environment.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted and Interview will be conducted virtually.