SUNGAS started out as the LPG division of Mobil oil Nigeria and became an independent incorporated subsidiary of Mobil Oil Nigeria in 1962 before its eventual nationalization in 1976. This confers on us a wealth of experience and sound technical foundation. With this expertise, we have constructed several LPG and CNG facilities.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
We are a gas retailing firm located in Ikeja, Lagos with retail outlets in other parts of Nigeria. We are seeking a proficient accountant for immediate employment.
Position Summary: This position is mainly responsible for preparation, organization and presentation of financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain financial records.
- Reconcile bank statements and company accounts.
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns and ensure prompt remittances to State IRS & FIRS.
- Ensure statements and records comply with extant laws, standards and regulations.
- Inspect account systems and books to keep them up to date.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenue and maximize profits.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statements, cashflow forecast and other reports.
- Determine and analyse trends, patterns, and relationships in financial element of the business.
- Develop framework for budget preparation, monitoring and control.
- Work with external auditor’s team to ensure smooth and timely external audit process.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- ICAN/ACCA/CIMA is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools/accounting software/ERP is an added advantage
Gross Salary range: N200k – 250k
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.