Heartland Alliance International in Nigeria works at the intersection of health and human rights, to provide HIV prevention and human rights protection services to most at-risk populations (MARPs), by sensitizing and building grassroots support organizations in the country.
Adhoc Finance Staff
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties and Responsibilities
- To scan all Finance documents and file accordingly.
- Assist with other clerical duties in the Finance Unit such as photocopying, printing, and filing of documents and relevant correspondence appropriately in their individual folders.
- Assist with any other duties as required by the Finance Unit.
Education and/or Experience
- OND/HND in relevant field.
- Experience working in a finance department or setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent judgment and discretion in completing assignments, seeking approval as appropriate.
- Good attention to details.
- Excellent use of a computer and Microsoft applications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.