Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our Clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Adhoc Staff
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Handle requests and transactions, or direct the matter or person to the proper department
- Process applications or forms to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Compute and verify data, fees, or payments
- Enter data and forward paperwork afterward
- Use a personal computer and a host of other office software applications, including word processing, email, and file management tools
- Prepare files and documents in MS-Word by using predefined templates or by creating them from the scratch
- Create and maintain files in Excel
- May be asked to make PowerPoint presentations and use databases or Access
- Operate office equipment like fax machines and printers
- Perform data gathering and research activities and provide reports or summaries of information collected
- Prepare or maintain reports of records and other statistical and quantitative data
- File documents; develop and modify filing practices – this includes the usage of electronic in addition to paper records
- Run official errands for staff members as the need arise
Popular Stories Right now
- Minimum of OND/ NCE only.
- MUST have 1-2 years of similar experience.
- Must be a computer Literate
- Must be able to converse in English
- Must have the passion to prioritize duties.
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Candidates must live within the environment and must be ready to resume immediately.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be good with filing
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.