Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: 1. Freelance Agent
Job Title: Freelance Agent Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target but works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
- Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
- Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
- Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
- Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
- Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
- Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
- Minimum of SSCE qualification
- Experienced in sales or business development (either full time, part-time or remotely)
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
- Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Numeracy and analytical ability.
Application Closing Date 11th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note
- The subject of the email should be the position and location you are applying for
- Multiple application will be disqualified.
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst Location: Ibadan, Oyo / Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “Junior Business Analyst”. This is a role where you will report directly to the Operations Associate Manager and senior management.
- In this capacity, you will align with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, performance excellence, finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure an effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational group to fully understand the day-to-day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1) in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Management Information System.
- 2 years or less of work experience in a quantitative capacity.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Additional knowledge of Project Management Tools such as Notion, Assana, Trello is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability & willingness to work autonomously/independently while in alignment with a team
- A curious mind that is eager to learn & innovate.
- Strong Excel Skills.
Application Closing Date 12th September, 2021 at 11:59 PM WAT
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online Note: Lagos / Ibadan (Preference will be given to those in Ibadan). 3. Floor Sales Representative
Job Title: Floor Sales Representative Location: Ibadan, Oyo Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining Altara Credit image to the highest standards and ensuring the showroom, stockroom and all displays are neat and tidy at all times.
- Explains Altara Credit schemes to customers
- Initiate inspiring customer interaction by building and maintaining meaningful relationships to recognize customer requirements
- Ensuring that Altara Credit Customers are attended to at the highest levels of customer service at all times, serving Customer in a courteous and professional manner, handling customer complaints efficiently and providing accurate advice.
- Assisting with stock management ensuring deliveries are put away timely and ensuring the shop floor is replenished at all times.
- Assists supervisor with preparation and sending reports
- Ability to cross sell products to customers
- Receive payments from customers and prepare necessary invoices and schedules
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by Lead
- OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a customer service representative in a consumer finance company, microfinance or bank
- Excellent written and oral interpersonal, communication and persuasion skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Relationship management
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office tools including MS Excel, Word and power point
- Analytical, problem solving skills, organizational skills and attention to details
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritizations skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Rapport building
- Good time management
- Attentive to detail
- Proven sales and customer satisfaction record
- Good product knowledge
- Strategic prospecting skills
Application Closing Date 30th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love