MYABUJAHOME – We are a fully integrated Real Estate marketing, sales, service and creative agency. We add personality to Real Estate Marketing, Branding, Sale, Promotion and Consultancy; and bring your property sale (developers) or acquisition dreams (home owner) to life
We push dynamic, creative, fresh, and forward thinking ideas which help create effective marketing associations and campaigns with a co-ordinated approach on engaging platforms to help sell your property. When we do it, we do it bigger and better than anyone else. Every client and customer has the full use of all our team so that we can bring you the complete experience to turn your marketing activity into reality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Officer (AMO)
- We are in need of passionate candidates to market our properties.
- The marketers will be responsible for marketing, advertising, sales and the promotional activities of the company and must be able to take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and goals of the company through various goals and objectives.
Popular Stories Right now
- Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Must be able to write daily, weekly and monthly reports in a clear and concise manner
- Be responsible to make and execute marketing strategies.
- Managing time efficiently
- Liaising between customers and company to promote profitability.
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as report sales activities to the management.
- To inspire team member’s work enthusiasm and work motivation.
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Present purchase offers to buyers
- Facilitate price negotiations
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are meet
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Minimum Qualification: GCE / SSCE
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more information: please visit www.myabujahome.com