CentrespreadGrey is an Integrated Marketing Communications Company that provides clients with Creative, Multimedia, Strategy, Digital, Content writing,and Brand Development services. Established in 1982, CentrespreadGrey has grown over the years and has gained reputation as one of the leading Advertising Agencies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Associate Operations Manager Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- At the heart of creativity is a passion for curiosity, We are looking for an Operations Officer to act as a liaison between internal departments and ensure the efficient delivery of jobs that meet the expectations and needs of clients.
- Determine the appropriate workflow path for each project (job streaming).
- Get jobs through in the agency efficiently and accurately.
- Prepare the workflow for each project, with timelines.
- Conduct daily meetings to go over items/tasks assigned and due for the day and determine if there are any roadblocks.
- Analyze data, think creatively, and dream up innovative strategies to make sure marketing campaigns reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible.
- Collect and analyze information about different media channels, such as newspapers, magazines, radio, films, television, the internet, and outdoor media, such as posters and digital billboards, with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Work closely with clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make the important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
- Negotiate with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and most appropriate media spaces in online, broadcast and print advertising.
- Communicate with media salespeople to adjust media schedules in response to audience figures.
- Book individual advertising spots, e.g., pages, posters, internet banners and broadcast adverts.
- Ensure that the adverts run accurately so that the desired media message is seen and heard by consumers.
- Manage client’s budget management by preparing costings for clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign.
- First Degree & NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Four years’ progressive experience in Project Management, Media Buying, and Client Management.
- Excellent communication skills: ability to communicate ideas- written & verbal, without hassles
- Excellent analytical & research skills, attentiveness to details and flexibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with teams.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Project Management tools.
- Work with some of the industry’s brightest minds
- Work remotely for a start
- Grow and hone your skills.
Salary N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 9th August, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love