Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Bakery Account Receivables Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized in creation of multi-sector and multi-discipline business platforms with specialist partnerships; we are currently recruiting for the role of a Bakery Account Receivables Officer.
The Account Receivables Officer will be primarily responsible for the day to day financial transactions of the Bakery arm of the company with key focus on Accounts Receivables Management.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Follow up with debtors for payment, reconcile customer accounts and resolve billing disputes through physical visits, phone calls, e-mails etc.
- Interface with the Sales Team on daily basis.
- Participate in periodic stock-taking.
- Inventory/accounts reconciliation etc.
- Develop, implement, modify and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of ERP software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience as a Finance/Accounting/Account Receivables Officer.
- ATS will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools.
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with strong spreadsheets skills (MS Excel etc).
- Attention to details
- Investigative and analytical skills.
- High level of integrity is required.
- Must be resident within Ajah and or its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.