Beryl Shelter Nigeria Limited is a new generation consortium of dedicated individuals providing exquisite services in Real estate – Sales, Rentals, Management and Real Estate Development in Nigeria.
The company was incorporated in November 2001 and the head office is located at 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Express, Beside Wema Bank, Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Branch Manager
- The Branch Manager is responsible for the performance of the company’s business as dictated by the overall strategy agreed by the management team and the board of directors.
- The General Manager is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operations with direct line authority and responsibility for all managers, revenue and census growth; expense, cost and margin control; and ongoing financial goal management.
- She/he will be expected to confidently provide leadership, earn credibility and provide hands-on expertise across a broad spectrum of the business to assist the company in achieving its corporate goals.
- She/he will be the primary liaison with the company’s legal counsel, auditors, bankers, investors and work with the senior management team as well as the board of Director.
Qualifications and Requirements
Popular Stories Right now
- Minimum ten (10) years experience in a similar role, with proven track record.
- Proactive self-starter; ability to take initiative, be resourceful and be productive with tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Persuasive and influential communicator.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in effectively and diligently executing stated objectives in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership experience with successful career progression through the operating ranks is required.
- Strong operational, metrics driven Business Management skills are required.
- Experience in Business-to- Business and Business-to-Consumer.
- New revenue idea generation, planning and execution experience is required.
- Outstanding presentation and analysis skills are required.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For further enquiries, contact: Mr. Daniel on 08166383398.