Greenlife Oasis is a full service Business Development Consulting that specializes in employees empowerment, recruitment/human resources, agro services and entrepreneurship training and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Ikeja, Ogba, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Business Development executive to lead and oversee the work of employees in our company. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all matters business. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture.
- The goal will be to ensure the profitability of our company’s activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- B.Sc, HND / OND in Business Management or relevant field; MSc will be a plus.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
Salary N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date 1st November, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
- 1xBet becomes a regional partner of Lyon
- UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students 2021
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Montana State University – USA, 2021
- 2021 Global Fellow Scholarships at Bard College Berlin, Germany
- International Achievement Scholarships 2021 at Northwest Missouri State University – USA
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships at Springfield College – USA, 2021
- Fresh Graduates Job Recruitment at FirstBank Insurance
- Vacancies at CapitalSage Technology Limited
Spread the love