A leading Health Technology company focused on affordable integrated Telehealth services based in Lagos, seeks for immediate employment, competent and highly resourceful individuals to fill the newly vacant position below in the organization:
Job Title: Business Development Manager Location: Lagos Department: Business Development and Client Retention Services
Key Roles / Qualifications
- The successful candidate will develop and implement growth strategies to meet set targets for the Business while building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders at various levels.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- A minimum of Second–class lower division in Social Sciences, Management sciences, etc.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years post NYSC Business.
- Development working experience with successful key accounts winning track record preferably in the technology sector with bias for health.
- Experience of effective digital marketing would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Health industry and Technology space.
- Strong negotiations and problem–solving skills as well as the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to exceed financial and operational targets including revenue sales growth, and market share.
- Ability to easily profile events and forums where company solutions can be promoted.
- Ease of identifying opportunities, create and execute plans leading to the conversion of such opportunities to results.
- Have relationship or ability to immediately establish same with key stakeholders in the Health and Tech space within Nigeria.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Sociable and trust worthy.
- HND, BA, B.Sc in Social Sciences, Humanities or Arts.
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Age between 28 – 32 years.
Application Closing Date 24th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love