We are Servo Nigeria… Nigeria’s no 1 technology mart, and top quality, turn-key ICT solutions provider. At Servo Nigeria, we provide top quality, and innovative IT products, support services, and general turn-key solutions to clients from various industries including financial institutions, public sector, real estate, hotel…
Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Who we are.
We are the preferred security products company both in the region and beyond while remaining at the forefront in providing innovative solutions that match with current technological trends.
Our mission is to provide quality products and services, ensure client satisfaction, and attain efficiency in delivery of security solution services.
- Present company products & sell them to both current regular and potential new customers to evaluate needs.
- Develop the CCTV regional market (S/West, S/East, S/South & N/West).
- Penetrate the CCTV regions Market by promoting HIKVISION BRAND to CCTV dealers and provide necessary support.
- Interface with our sub-resellers in any of the region for continuous patronage on HIKVISION product.
- Answer client questions about the products, prices and availability.
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that customer may have.
- Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
- Analyze the territory market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded.
- Must have a Diploma/bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in sales.
- Excellent verbal/ communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proven strength in the ability to grow sales & develop client relationships.
- Presentable & with good command of English.
- Must be aggressive with great networking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.