Kinetic Synergy Concept Limited is a fully owned Nigerian company engaged in procurement, construction, trading, supply chain management, sales and marketing of; Steel pipes, Valves, fittings, hoses to the following industries; Oil and Gas, Exploration and Production, Energy and Power, Construction and Mining, Marine/ shipping, Engineering, Fabrication, Manufacturing.
We deliver products and services through our commitment to integrity, competitive pricing, prompt delivery, expertise and unequalled Quality locally and globally. We have authorized access to OEMs with proven track record for quality products and services locally and d internationally.
Kinetic Synergy is well equipped to carry out building erectors (residential, commercial & industrial), road works, drainage construction, loading bay construction, retaining structures, embankment, mechanical equipment installation, process plant construction, tank construction/ maintenance.
We offer sourcing and procurement solutions to all our prestigious clients in Nigeria thereby giving a solid platform for us to render our services to meet the growing needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive Assistant
Popular Stories Right now
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Travels to OEM and partners sites for face-to-face meetings to gather information about their businesses and identify opportunities for the company
- Performs pre-quotation submission analysis (e.g., material data analysis , uses request and history , shipping details, complaints, etc.) to prepare for sales calls
- Researches resources (e.g., current customers, periodicals, competitors, etc.) to identify sales opportunities and obtain contact information
Purchase and sales:
- Responds to internal Procurement and sales leads from various sources, to identify Purchaseing and sales opportunities and create a Business strategy that will increase productivity. .
- Assesses previous sales calls to determine action plans for subsequent visits.
- Researches existing vendors account history to obtain background information (e.g., Purchase history, Material data, etc.) and identify and prioritize large sales opportunities
- Utilizes Vendor Account Management System to document customer information and provide account status to the team.
- Maintains and monitors records of customer information and account performance to track Purchase and sales performance of customers.
- Reviews various Business Information and Analysis reporting tools to assess account performance and generate reports for management.
- Presents solutions to customers to gain approval of proposals and move forward with the sales cycle
- Submits customer pricing requests to Pricing Analysts to generate new or revised price quotes
- Negotiates with internal groups (e.g., Pricing, Revenue Management, etc.) to create proposals and move forward with the sales process.
- Analyzes price quotes to verify accuracy and determine how to propose the solution to the customer
- Follows-up with customers to ensure customer trades to potential /commitment
Post Sales and closing:
- Facilitates research of customer complaints (e.g., late deliveries,Payment delays.) to determine appropriate resolution personnel, discusses complaints with line manager (e.g., Business Manager.) to determine corrective actions and resolutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Excellent analytical and cognitive skills.
- 3+ years experience in supply chain management or Engineering product sales
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team in the development and implementation of initiatives
- Expertise with integrated logistics network design.
- Demonstrated ability in the area of strategic process creation and implementation
- Demonstrate a bias for action and implementation
- Ability to manage multiple tasks across the region
- Ability to drive a vehicle with VALID drivers licence
- Must have strong motivation and mentoring skill
N50,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.