Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Ventures Officer Job Title: Ventures Officer Location: Abuja (FCT) Emplyment Type: Contract
About the Job
- Graduate in Engineering, Humanities, legal or Business & Administration, the service holder must have a sound technical or business professional experience of 10 years.
- Be comfortable interacting with senior government officials.
- Flexibility and full dedication to the service are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship skills.
- Proactive, very dynamic
- Active team worker
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent listening skills, Assertive, crossfunctionality, mutual support.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online 2. Underwater Maintenance Planner
Job Title: Underwater Maintenance Planner Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria Reports To: Head, Underwater Maintenance Onshore
- Knowledge and ability to Translate Commercial Objectives to Technical Specifications and Vice Versa, and Provide Advisory On Optimal Solutions
- Experience and Working Knowledge of Data Mining/ Analysis using Statistical
- Analytical System (SAS), Problem Solving, Reporting and Presentation
- Experience in Data Analytics, Data Mining, Data Manipulation and Data Visualization Using Key Data Mining/Manipulation/Visualization Tools
- Project and Stake Holder Management
- Experience in Information Management.
- Excellent administrative and analytical skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrated experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) or comparable system required, preferably experience in SAP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management Modules.
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral), self-directed and highly motivated requiring minimal direct guidance.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a high paced environment.
- Take initiative for creative thinking, innovation, and follow through on products or processes that have a financial impact to the business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Positive attitude, excellent inter-personal skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Must possess the ability to multitask and to organize duties in an efficient manner while being flexible and capable of dealing with sudden priority changes with exceptional attention to detail.
- Offshore Export Terminal Facilities: All offshore facilities for the export of crude oil
- Production Services: Part of the wider planning team in production services
- Corporate maintenance: Part of the wider planning team in corporate maintenance
- Accountable for all the data required for performance evaluation and business planning.
- Liaise with Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) Planner and adopt restrictions for execution in the schedule and Call Preventive Maintenance (PM) work-orders on a fixed interval (e.g. once/quarter) for a fixed look-ahead (e.g. one year)
- Attend Integrated Activity Plan (IAP), MRP Meetings with Team Lead.
- Carryout annual budget proposal/planning and monthly budget performance review and report status. Make input during alignments.
- Request input from the Team Lead and Supervisors to develop maintenance campaign programmes and monitor compliance
- Responsible for archiving all departmental documents and reports in the approved company’s record system
- Responsible for preparing and submitting periodical performance reports for the department
- Raise and achieve budgetary approval for procurement of materials and services
- Liaise with the Team Lead to develop the annual business and budget plans
- Liaise with the Supervisors to raise quarterly materials inventory and raise Purchase Request for shortfalls.
- Follow-up Procurement for ordered spares and materials until delivery.
- Organize and carryout technical inspection with R & D for delivered ordered and ensure required certificates are enclosed.
- To enable the end-to-end process of material purchasing using Companies Material Management “ways of working” and manage the Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) Process.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in preparation for the generation of statistical and analytical reports and provide intelligence that supports decision-making
- Coordinate data requests with respect to pre- and post-return on planning and performance reporting, data sample for analytics, and other ad-hoc requirements.
- Identify and maintain maintenance budgets, supply estimated budgets to various plant customers.
- Ensure materials, components, and special tooling required for work orders are correct, available, and in serviceable condition as specified.
- Maintain an accurate parts inventory at all times and work with inventory management to optimize spare parts inventory stocked.
- Ensure the teams develop quality output meeting all necessary KPIs critical to their workload
- Engage and provide external resources necessary for the day to day operations of the underwater unit.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department, or work crew.
- Support teams in developing the work scope, milestone plans & resource mobilization plan.
- Support the team to load the prepared information and Data in Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS – SAP) and related Document management systems.
- Work in collaboration with Field Discipline Maintenance Team in managing the work preparation to ensure the planning for Preventive Maintenances (PMs), Corrective Maintenances (CMs), and Turnaround activities are fully organized prior to execution, meeting Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) short and medium-term planning KPIs.
- The Asset Teams Planners Bonny, Forcados, EA and Sea Eagle
- Asset Business Finance Unit
- Corporate planning team.
- The work location is mostly office based. There is however periodical visit to shallow Offshores/Swamp-field based (East & West Shell facilities) accessible via the Helicopter or boat, as business demands.
- Personnel shall manage own absences with his/her contractor for suitable qualified covers, as approved by Client.
- Academics: University Degree / Higher National Diploma in any Discipline – specialty in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Age: <= 50 years
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience – Experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals Industries a plus
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Primavera and others), is a must
- Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP-PM) not compulsory but an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilient personality with focus and determination
- Strong organizational skills essential
- SAP/Primavera/Project Management/Microsoft Office applications certifications is an added advantage
- Survival swimming certification is an added advantage
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online 3. Fluids & Cement Supervisor – Offshore
Job Title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor – Offshore Location: Remote, Nigeria Employment Type: Contract
About the job Service content:
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids-related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect the company’s referential standards and company rules are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support company’s representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rig site
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/Services required
- The interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post Service reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and
- Environment practices Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, the number of products and the like.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in handling Fluid and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, achieving results, planning, and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling/completion operations
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love