We connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people & creating economic opportunity for all.. Within our markets, millions of people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy unique goods.
: OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
: 1 – 2 years
: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages.
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
- Redeem stamps and coupons.
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales.
- Basic PC knowledge
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
High school degree.
- 1-2 years work experience.
- Must reside around Lekki and Victoria Island environs.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS.
- Good math skills.
N30,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.