Chapel Hill Denham is a leading independent investment banking, securities trading and investment management firm. The firm is Nigeria’s most trusted adviser, focused on providing unbiased advisory, execution and investment services to corporations, governments, institutions and individuals involved in investing in and developing Nigeria and West Africa.
Applications are invited for: Title: Management Development Programme 2021 Location: Lagos Job Type: Full-time Specialization(s): Management Trainee
- The Chapel Hill Denham Management Development Programme is designed to attract, develop and retain young professionals who are passionate about working in an investment firm like ours.
- The program is rigorous and includes both classroom and real time training aimed at preparing you for a robust investment career.
- Attract, select and retain exceptional talent
- Provide a rigorous classroom and real time training
- Expose you to ongoing projects and transactions
- Instill the culture and values of the firm
- Ensure you are well developed to take up leadership positions
- Provide exposure to all areas of our core businesses.
- On the MDP, you will learn about our business, the markets and build important and value adding relationships, as well as develop strong skills.
- Learn about our business, how we operate and gain skills needed to excel in our firm
- Gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide your progression
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across our business
- You will undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
- A critical and design thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive as well as willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
Appliaction Closing Date 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love