A leading Health Technology company focused on affordable integrated Telehealth services based in Lagos, seeks for immediate employment, competent and highly resourceful individuals to fill the newly vacant position below in the organization:
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer Location: Lagos
- General supervisory role to ensure excellent business and work place performance
- Work with other stakeholders and employees to ensure strategic goals and objectives of the organization are well defined and keys to achieving them are set.
- To Spearhead strategies to steer the company’s short, medium and long-term goals are set in desired direction.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention.
- Controlling costs, and ensuring optimum resource management.
- Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports as well as monitoring performance against targets
- Overseeing marketing initiatives and implementing better business practices.
- Delegating responsibilities to support transfer of skills and knowledge for growth and empowerment.
- Employing various initiatives to coach employees to optimize their capabilities.
- Initiating and Completing performance reviews.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
- M.B.B.S, with valid MDCN license.
- Good knowledge Telehealth and health technology will be a clear advantage.
- Additional Public health knowledge is an added advantage. Age 30 – 37
- A qualified medical doctor with strong passion for business development and performance.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of managing and/supervising different units within an organisation.
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in previous organisations.
- Proven track record of managing budgets successfully.
- Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
- Ability to make, interpret and apply business projections against actuals for desired results.
Application Closing Date 24th September 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love