Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-bank microfinance institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of ₦1.2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over ₦2 Billion in credit to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-Eighty(28) branches in Seventeen(17) states and the capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of the crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Manager (Investment Marketer)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification & Experiences
- Grow the Company’s client base through Direct Sales Activities to potential customers
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Participate in marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Mininum of 2 years marketing experience in a financial institution
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
N100,000 salary with 1% commission on monthly turn over upon meeting target (monthly target 5 million).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Intrested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.