The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: 1. Total Rewards Manager – Africa Job Title: Total Rewards Manager – Africa Rq ID: R-59594 Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
- The Total Rewards Manager for Africa provides SME expertise, analysis and support for compensation and benefits (including Well Being) programs and processes which support the Africa Operating Unit. It also provides support to the Director for Total Rewards (West).
- As a trusted partner to leadership and HR, this position provides rewards thought leadership to support the growth requirements of the business and commercializes the execution of the compensation and benefits strategy in the Africa Operating Unit.
- The incumbent is responsible for designing and developing local compensation & benefits policies and processes in line with global strategy, governance models & compliance frameworks.
- It serves as a point of escalation on complex cases and partners with People Services – Total Rewards Consultants and Analysts to ensure delivery of compensation transactional services.
- This position is an individual contributor leading the business through consulting and influencing. Key countries in scope are South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt & Morocco.
- It reports to the Total Rewards Director – West (geographies formerly known as EMEA).
- Benefits Strategy, Consulting, Design, Employee Compensation and Benefits, Governance Models, Leadership, Total Rewards.
Application Closing Date 15th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online 2. Category Manager – Dairy & Plant Job Title: Category Manager – Dairy & Plant Based Job ID: R-59405 Location: Lagos Employment type: Full time Reports to: Nutrition Category Senior Director
- We are actively looking for our future Category Manager for Dairy Beverages, who will support the Nutrition Category Lead for Africa to drive the agenda of exponential growth in Value Added Dairy & Plant Based Beverages across the continent.
- This is a unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact across the business, in keeping with The Coca-Cola Company’s vision of providing consumers Beverages for Life. You will work in a highly motivated environment with a team who are innovative, like challenges and passionate about what they do—and know how to have some fun along the way!
- Help develop long & mid-term (2-3 years) business/brand plans identifying business objectives, strategies, key initiatives and performance measurements by using insights collected from situation assessment, marketplace information, etc. in order to support AOU category and brand growth targets.
- Assess attractive local (AOU) consumer opportunities, by leveraging consumer research in order to identify new volume and profit growth areas , illuminate the category & brand potential and strategy to inspire key customers and bottlers to drive support and commercial acceleration of brands in key markets and retail channels
- Identify key business priorities and work with cross-functional partners and agencies to bring brand and retail marketing programs and supporting materials to the marketplace.
- Lead cross-functional teams on work assignments and tasks; provide direction and manage timeline milestones to achieve KPIs and desired objectives.
- Help manage category & brand NR, GP, DME to deliver AOU growth and financial targets.
- Develop programs and secure required budget in order to execute category & brand plans. Where applicable, ensure appropriate implementation of global/regional direction into local execution.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 – 7 years of brand management / marketing experience. CPG experience a plus.
- Brand equity management Marketing concepts & Product Management Marketing operating strategies Creative concept evaluation Strong financial acumen and business analytics
- Marketing innovation in large multinational organisation Manage complex projects across multiple disciplines
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
- Brand Equity, Brand Growth, Brand Management, Brand Planning, Leadership, Marketing Concepts, Market Research, Sales, Strategic Objectives, Taking Initiative, Time Management.
- We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
- We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Application Closing Date 19th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online 3. Frontline Marketing Director
Job Title: Frontline Marketing Director Rq ID: R-59585 Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full Time Reports to: Frontline Marketing Senior Director
Focus, Scope, & Impact OU Front-Line Marketing Region Lead will:
- OU Front-Line Marketing Region Lead will:
- Drive bottler alignment on the marketing agenda: portfolio priorities, consumer insights and category/brand strategies and plans (objectives, DME investments, execution and success metrics, activity calendars, including Innovation projects and IMX Campaigns) in partnership with C&CL and Franchise Leadership.
- Provide input on OU-and Market-level portfolio strategy, brand plans (activities, calendars, execution of allocated DME) and local innovation opportunities
- Provide market input for the development of OU- and market-level IMX campaigns and approve commercialization of Innovation projects and (as applicable)
- Orchestrate localization and real-time amplification of IMX campaigns within the Franchise unit, providing input to OU IMX team
- Review and approve the marketing plans and integration of plans in country/region with the relevant bottlers. Oversee plans at local level, including POSM activations, consumer promotions, experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets)
- Lead franchise marketing preparation and participation in key business System Review meetings. Show case Best Practice models that can scale to other Regions
- Lead briefing of adhoc requests based on dynamic market needs and Bottler requests linked to key business priorities- working with Category Leads to decide on best response plan
- OU Front-Line Marketing Region Lead will carry out duties through their team (including situational coaching and talent development) ; and interacting regularly with OU Frontline Marketing Lead and Franchise Leadership team to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit.
- Significant market and leadership experience (12-15 years), including leading large teams (20+ people)
- Direct experience with marketing activation
- Business and commercial acumen, including financial expertise
- Experience working with TCCC external partners (bottlers and customers)
- Experience working with marketing in large regions preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred.
- Ability to provide nuanced franchise unit-level input on marketing strategy and plans (e.g. consumer / shopper insights) and other key elements of broader OU / global strategy, as necessary
- Ability to develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on mkt agenda
- Ability to coordinate full details (calendars, resources, metrics) of local activation with Bottlers
- Ability to identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
- Ability to guide media buying (in partnership with Mkt procurement), as necessary.
- Role will require frequent communication with OU Marketing Lead, OU Category Leads, OU IMX team, OU C&CL team, PACS/Legal team and Franchise Leadership Team
- Role will also interact frequently with Bottlers and external parties (activation agencies, media).
- Marketing activation / execution
- Pos and experiential marketing
- Business / commercial acumen
- Relationship management (internal & external stakeholders)
- Team management & leadership
- Market dynamics in franchise unit geo.
Application Closing Date 21st July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love