Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is an innovative Online based organization in the business of giving out Loans and Credit facilities to deserving applicants that meet requirements for such loans via our Applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Collection Officer Location: Oregun / Ikeja, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- Collections officers attempt to collect payment on overdue bills by informing customers of their debt and their various options for repayment. When agreeable payment terms are not reached, collections officers take further action in order to collect payment on debts. Collections officers typically work in call center and office environments during daytime, evening, and weekend work shifts, both full- and part-time hours.
- Collections officers report to a direct manager or supervisor as assigned and work as part of a large team of collections officers.
- Collections officers are hired by many types of businesses that serve a large customer base and by collections agencies, but job duties do not vary much from company to company.
- Collections officers attempt to locate and contact clients, primarily over the phone, in order to talk with them about their debts. This includes calling customers at home, at work, and on their cellular phones.
- Collections officers speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Collections officers advise customers on their various payment options. If no payment agreement can be reached, collections officers inform customers of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts.
- Collections officers keep customer files updated, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Collections officers prepare statements to be given to credit departments and banks when customers fail to meet their payment agreements or when no payment agreement can be made.
- Collections officers write letters to customers to inform them of their debts.
- When customers fail to meet their payment obligations and fail to make payment agreements, collections officers write letters to credit agencies, insurance companies, lawyers, and customers’ employers to collect debt without the customer’s aid.
- Collections officers answer incoming calls from customers and other individuals.
- Candidates should possess an ND / NCE / HND or B.Sc qualification 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Communication skills: Collections officers need both written and verbal communication skills to draft letters and speak clearly to clients about their payment options, employing persuasion and other tactics in order to collect debts on overdue accounts
- Attention to detail: Collections officers are detail-oriented professionals who take accurate and informative notes for client records and follow proper company procedures for debt collection
- Data entry: Because collections officers enter information into digital systems, some data entry ability is essential
- Computer skills: Collections officers work with multiple types of software programs, which requires good computer skills
- Mathematics: Because collections officers work with debts and finance, basic math skills are required.
Salary N35,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 30th September, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love