A leading Financial Institution registered by the Nigerian Stock Exchange and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide investment banking services requires the engagement of a suitably qualified Corporate Finance Associateto join our growing team of professionals.
Fashioned along the lines of the world’s most prominent investment banking institutions, the company is managed by a team of time-tested professionals in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Associate
Duties and Responsibilities
The Corporate Finance Associate will be expected to perform the following tasks but not limited to them:
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Provide investment advice, tactics and recommendations to both company and clients
- Generate finance from shares (equities) and loans for clientsfund raising transactions
- Use financial modelling to analyze financial statements and predict outcomes
- Support in targeting and winning business (business origination and execution)
- Negotiate and structure financial details/deals
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectus
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns involved in an investment
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies to ensure the smooth completion of a transaction
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations.
Typical qualities & skills required for the role include but not limited to the following:
- Education background: B.Sc in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any similar field. MBA or M.sc in Finance is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in similar role or in the investment bank and capital market
- Proven track record
- Strong financial modeling skills and financial Valuation
- Sponsored individual (added advantage)
- Self-starter ândability to work independently without supervision
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously see the big picture (system level) and understand the nuances of the details to make informed decisions/recommendations
- Meticulous attention to detail, as well as outstanding critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Independently motivated, but also able to work closely and collaboratively as a member of a highly interdependent team
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management with varying degrees of financial knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Management and leadership abilities.
N240,000 – N270,000 (Gross/Month)
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online below:
Click here to apply online