Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
NB: Vacancy exists at our Port-harcourt Terminal.
- BSc/ HND [2.2/ Lower Credit] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- Make or update travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.