A new private Medical Diagnostic Center in the heart of Port Harcourt, Rivers State, seeks to employ a professional for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Description Customer Relationship Management:
- In consultation with the Management, implement an effective customer relationship management system to foster customer loyalty across all customer segments
- Oversee the day to day customer operations to ensure delightful customer experience at all stages of the customer engagement in the Laboratory
- Provide accurate information to patients to ensure proper preparation for investigations
- Coordination with the internal teams to deliver seamless customer service
- Provide marketing and sales support to the Business Development department as needed
- Generate excitement about the centre and its offerings through web, social media, phone calls and personal interactions with appropriate health information contents
- Contribute to business research and produce engaging collateral to deliver differentiating customer experience
- Assist the Business Development team in establishing value for generating business partnerships
- Oversee the day to day partner operations to ensure fruitful partner experience
- Support in creating synergistic team environment across the organization with information gotten from clients
- Liaise with the Medical Laboratory Scientists to understand their concerns and proactively communicate them to management for improved customer experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science or any Health Profession.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Prior experience in the healthcare sector is an added advantage.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quick to learn
- Computer Savvy Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Internet savvy skills
- Remuneration is attractive
- Pension available
- Individual and family health Insurance available
- Good work environment.
Application Closing Date 12pm, Monday, 27th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Note: Interview holds few days after for shortlisted candidates.
- 1xBet becomes a regional partner of Lyon
- UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology Scholarship Award For Nigerian Students 2021
- International Merit-Based Scholarships at Montana State University – USA, 2021
- 2021 Global Fellow Scholarships at Bard College Berlin, Germany
- International Achievement Scholarships 2021 at Northwest Missouri State University – USA
- Springfield College Trustee Scholarships at Springfield College – USA, 2021
- Fresh Graduates Job Recruitment at FirstBank Insurance
- Vacancies at CapitalSage Technology Limited
Spread the love