Oolu is one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider to millions of customers in the developing world. Our model, developed with local communities, allows us to offer high-quality solar products on an affordable financing plan.
Customer Service Agent
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Job Field: Customer Care
LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos – NIGERIA
Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. We are looking for a passionate, motivated and dynamic professional with experience in providing operational support services to ensure the efficiency of business operations.
- Under the supervision of the Customer Center Supervisor, the Customer Service Agent will answer incoming calls from customers who want to confirm payments, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information.
- The agent will be a member of the primary Online contact team for consumers interested in the products OOLU offers and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone or passing relevant information to the sales team.
- The Customer Service Agent will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Work on assigned calls generated on the OOLU Hub
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Get payment information from customers and pass on to supervisor for necessary action
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisor
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Research required information using available resources
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures using the OOLU Hub
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer/ sales team calls where necessary
- Upsell products and services
- Complete call logs and reports
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University degree/HND
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- 1-2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Knowing how to adapt your sales pitch according to the customer’s profile and reactions
- Available to work sometimes on weekends
- Work in a diverse and multicultural environment (Oolu HQ is located in Dakar, Senegal).
- Evolve in one of the fastest growing off-grid solar companies in West Africa.
- Impact lives by supporting the social mission of the company.
How to apply:
1- Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p2fuwiQaCHyGFmGL2qxuD7k7viYS6Pf_/view?usp=sharing
2- Click on this link to submit your application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSex2RHBrrydHUvim2rafqbAKaTQ41A46f8-ydZy-NMYhA5Wmw/viewform%C2%A0
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Oolu Solar on docs.google.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.