SD Human Resources Limited is a HR consulting firm that offers recruitment, outsourcing, hr support and learning/training and development services across diverse industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Agent who will be responsible for timely response to customer requirements and informing all stakeholders in order to quickly and efficiently resolve all situations, to improve services and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Minimum of a Degree in any relevant discipline
- Previous experience in working with clients, knowledge of sports and betting principles and rules is required.
- Work experience in customer service operations is desirable, regardless of industry.
- Efficient in the use of MS office tools, JIRA – desirable, not necessary
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices and online communications channels
- Must reside around Lagos Island or its environs
- Key competencies: Emotional stability, highly developed communication skills (written and oral), Customer orientation, Problem solving orientation, Responsibility and reliability
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.