Headstone Security and Consultancy Limited was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company and has continued to offer quality and total security services to its numerous clients spread across the length and scope of the country.
We believe in the power of synergy & teamwork and focus our attention on the quality of work and inculcate the spirit of extending tailored service as per the client’s needs. Every one of us understands our responsibility in delivering the best service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital / Social Media Manager / Control Room Operator
Location: Surulere, Mushin Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Skilled at Digital marketing
- Resourceful and Analytical
- Development of brand and online awareness
- Monitoring social media handles and developing content for harnessing traffic
- Skilled at using Microsoft office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Corel Draw and Photoshop PS) and other applications for developing media, graphics for advert and lead generation)
- Create and Implement a brand, marketing strategy that converts Content management in order to drive sales.
- Develop content ideas across all social media platforms and accounts
- Assist with generating creative ideas for social first-content including campaign assets, real-time videos, and copy.
- Work with team members to establish graphics and updates for all profiles including Facebook covers, profile pictures, thumbnails, Instagram story highlights, and other necessary visuals.
- Engage and grow online communities.
- To supervise online and monitor the activities and performance of the call from Security Guards to all our locations.
- will plan and execute conversion strategy for the online following to sales
- Utilize the right online tools to manage online lead generation and sales
- Generating reports from various marketing engagements and present such in excel (or other formats for management decision)
- Analyzing reports of followership, conversion, and leads
- Supervised of assigned operatives and locations both physically and remotely through various channels.
- Reporting findings to Security/Operations Manager for follow up
- Interfacing with clients to get feedback on operatives’ performance on duty
- Training operatives on security details and protocols
- Investigating call-outs and emergency
- Run shift operations with the effective hand-over of shift
- Recording report from locations and highlighting defaults to RSO for action
- Market company services and products
- Interface with/screen prospective recruits online and otherwise in order to get them prepared for interviews for open positions.
Key Performance Indicators
- Improve followership across all social media handles; >15% per quarter
- 2 lead conversion per month from physical or social media marketing
- 1 monthly site visit and audit of the location
- 100% compliance of daily call-outs to guards on location
- 100% logging of the received information from calls
- 100% escalation of missed calls via reports to Security/Operations Manager and Patrol officer covering the beat(s)
- Periodic reporting and auditing of operatives and assets across locations
- Delivered at least 2 training per week (minimum 10 operatives per month)
- Quick reaction to call-outs and emergencies following laid down emergency procedure
- Effective Shift Handover
- Good* working relationship with theteam
- 100% attendance of Monthly Strategy meeting
- OND / HND / BSc qualification
- Age between 25 to 45 years
- Must and Should LIVE within Yaba, Surulere,Mushin. Lagos Nigeria.
N40,000 – N50,000 per month
Application Closing Date
11 July, 2021