A leading engineering company that provides engineering, procurement, advisory, business development and consulting services to the energy sector, is seeking an experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftman CARD Designer CAD
Employment Type: Contract
- Proficient user of 2D AutoCAD
- knowledge of layer management,
- XREFs manipulation, etc. Skilled in the development and preparation of layout drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches, specification sheets and other data.
- Solid knowledge and use of CAD design and drafting techniques, engineering drawing, graphic arts, reading of drawings.
- Ability to create and modify P&IDs and PFDs, Piping Layout Drawings, Elevations Drawings Electrical Mechanical drawings etc Skill in reading, interpreting and using related documents and drawings prepared by others. Participate in on-site verification of layout drawings, collect and provide proper site measurements and information as required.
- Prepare drawings utilized for tender documents which range from mechanical or electrical equipment installations to custom equipment.
- 3D Modelling under supervision of Project Lead Designer. Knowledge of conveying, storage and bin systems Understand and efficiently use Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Visio.
- Degree in Design, Mechanical or Architectural Engineering / Technology.
- Experience working on multi-disciplinary teams and on varied projects
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.