Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Chemical Manufacturing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Service Manager Location: Abuja (FCT) Product Segment: Hygiene & Cleaning Chemicals Used for Household Institutional, Industrial Department: Sales / Business Development Industry Segment – Hotels, Restaurants, Catering Services etc Functionally Reports to: Sales Head Hygiene Administratively Reports to: Business Director Employment Type: Full-time
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise.
- Also management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Engineering Service Manager – The job is to drive and achieve sales of the hygiene business products and services in assigned customer segment and defined geographical territory.
- To develop existing as well as new customers, trends analysis and to monitor consumption, technological and demographic factors so that opportunities maybe capitalized and effects of competitive activities may be minimized.
- To build effective customer relationship and win confidence of customers as trusted supplier.
- The job requires you be on field most of your time and meet customers, identify business opportunity.
- To develop sales plan and sales strategy for market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Business Director.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Sales Strategy – To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To drive the process in accordance of applicable SOP’s and policies.
- Day to Day Management – To travel rigorously across the territory to increase market presence, customer base and increase sales volume.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To facilitate the sales team in processing leads, logistics and distribution of the material to the customers.
- To train team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of team.
- To supervise sales team effectively to ensure maximum productivity out of team.
- Customer Relationship -To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by regular customer meeting, territory visits, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- Sales Growth – To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management Diploma and degree shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with minimum 2 years of latest experience in selling products to Institutions (Hospital, Corporate House, Hotels, Malls, Banks, Universities etc)
- Well exposed to B2B and Institutional Sales.
- Must have handled a minimum of 3-5 direct reportees at managerial level.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Must be a resident of Abuja.
Application Closing Date 20th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Engineering Service Manager” as the subject of the email. Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love