United Kingdom Education Advisory Services (UKEAS) is an education consultancy which provides free, impartial counselling and application services for international students wishing to study at high schools, colleges and universities in the United Kingdom. The business was founded in Taiwan in 1993, and since then has helped thousands of students to study in the UK. The organisation has grown considerably and has offices in Taiwan, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Nigeria, as well as a base in the UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Counsellor Assistant Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers and Enugu Job Type: Full Time Industry: Education Specialization: Student recruitment, customer service and office support.
- The role will consist of providing constant counselling and administrative support to manage students application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- The role entails an ability to multitask as well as a high degree of attention to details.
- Email / Telephone / Teamsetc – responding to enquiries and maintaining contact with students.
- Continuous counselling and follow up of Students.
- Work closely with a counsellor to prepare and send applications forstudents.
- Conduct all follow up with universities and UKEAS admissions team to ensure timely updates and offers for students.
- Visa Checking – confirm all documents are correct prior to visa submission.
- Any other task assigned by management.
- A Graduate Degree with minimum second-class lower division
- Must be able to work in a customer inter-facing environment.
- Excellent presentation, communication,and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently with minimal supervision.
- Good with Microsoft Excel, word etc
- Required Experience: We are looking for fresh graduates who recently completed the compulsory National Service (NYSC).
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within the city where office is located
Application Closing Date Friday; 25th June, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send a full CV and a Cover Letter (as one single pdf document; please do not separate) detailing why they think they are best suited for the job to: email@example.com Kindly indicate position of interest as e-mail title i.e. Counsellor Assistant – Port Harcourt Office or Counsellor Assistant – Enugu Office Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love