Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a Leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP / CRM Application Support Officer
Loaction: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- The ERP Support Officer is responsible for managing and overseeing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP application.
- The individual will work closely with members of the Technology Services team to ensure that human resources data is captured accurately and integrity is maintained.
- The ERP Support Officer will be responsible for recommending and creating high impact systems and processes that help the organization fulfil its strategy.
- This position reports to the Team Lead, Application Support.
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Ensure that the ERP software meets business requirements and goals, fulfils user requirements, and identifies and resolves systems issues.
- Lead ERP process automation projects, create and present business cases where appropriate, develop and execute project plans, and deliver results within the targeted timeframe and within budget.
- Partner with functional and business stakeholders to understand, evaluate and improve/streamline system processes and services to employees.
- Make recommendations and develop requirements based on system and functional knowledge.
- Provide support to organisation-wide users of the ERP including, but not limited to, researching and resolving ERP problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Write, maintain data integrity in systems and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develop and administer standard reports, i.e. relevant statistical reports and dashboard.
- Manage and design the mapping of all ERP tables to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting.
- Develop user-friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation applicable to the ERP.
- Work with end-users to analyse, design, construct and implement small applications in support of regular business operations; document applications and provide cross-functional training as needed.
- Collaborate with Technology Services to coordinate, review, test and implement ERP system upgrades or patches or fix.
- Collaborate with other ERP users (Finance, Procurement etc.) to ensure the integrity of the ERP.
- Advice management on organizational policy matters related to the ERP.
- Be responsible for central management and coordination of our company application catalog.
- Manage vendor relationships and coordinate with vendor’s application admins and relevant stakeholders for licensing and renewals, including managing to budget.
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed.
- Working directly to support the technology needs for staff and learn legacy permitting system operations and administration and prepare for a transition to a new ERP platform.
- Lead the implementation of the enterprise applications and assisting with current and future state analysis, configuration and ongoing maintenance of the new enterprise technology platform.
- Monitor and track performance: drive, display and deliver value through proactive and remediation planning, measuring support performance metrics by tracking resolution progress and escalations.
- Administer and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as may be required.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of advanced experience managing an ERP system.
- Professional certification(s) such as ITIL, PMP, Business Analysis, CompTIA and/or Microsoft 365 Certified is an added advantage.
- Demonstrate project management and business analysis skills, ability to develop and maintain detailed project plans, identify dependencies and critical path items and work within a budget.
- Significant knowledge of ERP applications (such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc).
- HR/Payroll and or Finance related experience will be an added advantage.
Desired Competencies And Skill Requirements:
- A basic appreciation of general database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- Strong working knowledge of HR systems in addition to MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have the ability to listen and understand employee concerns and formulate a decision to resolve the issues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says