TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organisations in Emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Job Title: Executive Assistant to the C-Suite Location: Victoria Island, Lagos + Partly Virtual Reporting Line: Chief Innovation Officer
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for strategic, administrative duties and completes a broad variety of tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; business developments, research, composing and preparing correspondence, itineraries and agendas and among other duties.
- Enhance effectiveness of the CEO by providing outstanding and confidential support
- Work proactively as a lead resource for the CEO and provide support for the business
- Perform high level executive and operational support, exercises independent judgement based on analysis, experience and researches
- prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a multi-tasking approach that facilitate the growth of the business
- Manages and maintains extremely active calendars; schedules meetings, conferences, and appointments; manages conflicts and adjusts to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “get-a-way” role to maximize the Leaders’ time
- Coordinates and leads enterprise projects with several variables: organizes meetings
- Acts as a resource to others to solve problems and/or mentor in all capabilities of the Executive Assistant role
- provides guidance regarding projects and key deliverables to assure an organized, professional outcome
- Maintains and updates and organizational charts on special projects assigned
- Communicate priorities and status with executives and business partner leadership
- A creative thinker and problem solver who can assist the CEO with implementation of overall business strategy
- Highly organized and self-motivated individual with ability to set priorities with intention to achieve positive and effective outcomes
- Passionate product manager who is result oriented and focused on customer experience
- Board Level Communications Skills
- Excellent Planning and Organization Skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Business Acumen
- Negotiation Skills
- Business Development and Research skills
Salary Salary band starts at N200,000 naira with perks and bonuses. Company is willing to increase any of the wage parameters for an exceptional candidate.
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love