Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Executive / Technical Assistant Location: Apapa, Lagos
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Executive/Technical Assistant with a flair for Business Analysis to join our team.
- The Executive/Technical Assistant will be the liaison between the Executive Director, stakeholders, and business units to ensure stakeholder strategic goals and business objectives are met, through stakeholder engagement, analysis, technical documentation, and project execution.
- Analyze, develop business forecasts and provide the necessary support to business units in the company
- Drive and develop strategies for performance in the company
- Monitor performance of key business units as directed by the Executive Director
- Take minutes for the Executive Director
- Monitor and review business units performance against budget for remedial actions when necessary
- Support business units in preparing business plans and feasibility studies
- Analyze and understand the business processes and SOPs company-wide
- Facilitate review sessions with internal and external stakeholder units
- Plan the implementation of new internal systems and provide guidance to relevant teams company-wide
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements and technical design specifications such as Business Requirement Documents (BRDs), Functional and non-functional Requirement Documents
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation, and post-implementation maintenance and support on behalf of the ED.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards as directed by the Executive Director
- Ensure the completion and delivery of strategic plans by the BU according to the corporate process.
- Follow-up with Business Unit Managers to gather inputs, analysis and commentary to the Group Strategic plans
- Coordinate the documentation of strategic initiatives and plans for the BU
- The Executive Assistant will work with and report to the Executive Director, providing administrative support, secretarial assistance, project management, and research & data analysis.
- Use business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings, and executive summaries
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organized private sector, and other external parties
- Organize events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Drafts reports, letters, proposals
- Supports the EDs external commitments including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or industry-related field required; MBA highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of business administration, management, and business forecasting strategies and techniques
- At least 6 years related work experience.
- Experience using project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Planner
- Experience working within Scrum or other agile teams.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in process flow design and technical documentation
- Ability to develop strong relationships within your own team, department, and the wider business.
- Ability to solve problems and communicate effectively to key business stakeholders.
- Be flexible and adaptable, able to work on multiple units at any one time.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date 19th July, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love