GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Applications are invited for: Title: Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) – IT Analyst Ref No: R3580761 Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop codes, to manage projects, to drive IT operations & collaborate in agile software development.
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback
- Ability to develop codes and implement codes into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination & action tracking
- Ability to design database, and manage sprint roll out.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) or equivalent knowledge or work experience.
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (Java, C++, or Python).
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love