Coraval Business Services Limited provides short-let accommodation services, homes and restaurant services and auto services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager (Restaurant and Shortlet)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a competent and hands-on general manager to oversee all activities at our restaurant and shortlet facility at Ikeja.
The main responsibilities include:
- Assess staffing requirements and recruit staff when needed
- Train and coach other staff members
- Prepare and implement standard operating procedures
- Manage staff performance in accordance with established standards and procedures
- Ensure staff know and adhere to established codes of practice
- Organize and monitor staff schedules
- Maintain employee records
- Co-ordinate restaurant operations during each shift
- Monitor adherence to health, safety and hygiene standards in kitchen and restaurant
- Oversee preparation of food and beverage items
- ensure adherence to set recipes
- Ensure quality of food and beverage presentation
- Observe size of food portions and preparation quantities to minimize waste
- Interact with customers to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Analyze food and beverage costs and assign menu prices
- Organize and supervise marketing and promotional activities
- Maintain business records
- Check and order supplies of non-food items
- Identify and estimate food and beverage supply requirements and place orders with suppliers
- Negotiate purchase prices and develop preferred suppliers
- Schedule food and beverage deliveries
- Check quality of deliveries and documentation
- Plan and organise accommodation, catering and other short-let services
- Ensure maximum satisfaction of short-let guests
- Design promotion and marketing activities
- Arrange for maintenance and repairs of equipment and services
- Keep current with trends in the restaurant industry
- Deal with contractors and suppliers
- Safeguard property in concert with the security team
- Oversee general operations at the facility
Popular Stories Right now
- Must possess either HND or B.Sc.
- 2+ years of experience working in a hospitality business (most preferably restaurant and bar)
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in food and beverage management
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to successfully lead a team
- In-depth working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation
- Experience in staff management and development
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.