EPCM Engineers Limited is an oil servicing company in the Engineering, Construction, Procurement, and Management sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Graduate Internship Program – Process, Project and Facilities Engineering Application Code: 9M-GEIPPF-21-1001 Location: Lagos Employment Type: Internship Duration: 9 Months
- Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma. Minimum Second Class Upper/Upper Credit.
- Fresh Graduate. No working experience needed, except passion and natural inclination for self-application, keen to learn and adapt to an innovative approach to problem-solving.
- Exposure to hands-on engineering practices and project execution standards.
Application Closing Date 7th June, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and scanned copy of their NYSC discharge certificate, submit a 4-Page essay or write up on your person, skills, interests, and abilities, to showcase your presentation for acceptance into the program to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “GRADUATE PROGRAM/9M-GEIPPF-21-1001” as the subject of the email. Note: Entry tests and interviews shall be held for selected candidates.
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love