Halliburton Graduate Engineering Job | What to Expect
- The candidate works under direct supervision, repairs and performs maintenance on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools including Directional and/or M/LWD sensors.
- Performs calibration and inspection on down-hole electronic equipment.
- Areas of specialization may include: Electronics aptitude, computer skills, assembly and disassembly of Measure While Drilling and/or Logging While Drilling down-hole tools.
Eligibility CriteriaTo be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Requires a high school diploma, or equivalent, and
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience in repair and maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Associates degree preferred.
How To ApplyInterested and qualified applicants for Halliburton Graduate Engineering Job should click here to start application. Application Deadline: Not Specified
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love