Dominion Consulting Nigeria – We are a top Management Consulting, Human Resource, Startup Consulting, Branding and Accounting firm with a vision to growing a global business and building effective and result-oriented people in the workplace.
Our multi-disciplinary approach with practical industry knowledge help businesses grow both within and outside Africa.
Over the years, Dominion Consulting has assisted industry leaders in Oil and Gas, Travel, Finance, Edutech, Insurance, Healthcare, and Hospitality to find the right hire/ talent, brand, provide advisory services, solve business issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. We help empower people and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence.
We are currently seeking talented staff on behalf of our clients to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Head of Risk Management
- Lead the development of appropriate internal controls, including a 1st line of defense monitoring & testing program to assure alignment with credit policy and legal and regulatory compliance.
- Educate and coach the business/company on the 3 lines of defense model and how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance as the 1st line of defense.
- Assist with the further enhancement of the appropriate risk & compliance culture on all levels of the organization
- Participate in first line of defense councils, committees, methodology/standards discussions, change management, or other meetings that could involve key risk decisions.
- Maintain documentation of credit policy, regulatory requirements, and testing.
- Identify and prioritize new and existing risks associated with key underwriting process.
Popular Stories Right now
- Minimum of a B.Sc /HND in a related field of study, preferable finance.
- Minimum of experience of 3-5 years in an internal control and/or compliance role on a credit risk team OR 3+ years in lending with a heavy understanding of internal controls and risk & compliance
- Previous experience in the banking industry is important but not compulsory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience writing policies and procedures
- Previous RTO/LTO, loan, or credit risk experience is an advantage
- The ability to effectively coach and educate all levels of the 1st line on how to demonstrate effective ownership of risk & compliance.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- All CVs must be in PDF format.
- Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS.