“Am really happy to be your boy,” Hushpuppi told Kyari in an intercepted message. “I promise to be a good boy to you sir.”SaharaReporters had earlier reported that Hushpuppi narrated how he bribed bribes To Kyari. According to the US Department of Justice, a criminal complaint initiated the prosecution of Hushpuppi in February as court documents ordered unsealed showed that Abbas, a 37-year-old Nigerian national, pleaded guilty on April 20. It had been reported that officials said in court filings that Abbas disclosed during interrogation that he paid bribes to Nigeria’s police chief, Kyari, to have one of his rivals arrested and jailed in Nigeria following a dispute over a $1.1million dupe of a Qatari businessperson. Abbas had asked Kyari to arrest and jail a fellow fraudster Kelly Chibuzor Vincent after both were locked in a dispute presumably over how to share the $1.1million loot received from the Qatari businessperson. Vincent subsequently contacted the victim and informed them that they were being scammed by a syndicate involving him and Abbas. This elicited anger from Abbas, who contacted Kyari to arrest and jail his rival over the dispute. Abbas said Kyari sent pictures of Vincent in jail and subsequently sent his bank account number to Abbas to which a wire transfer should be made having done a good job as sent by Abbas.
“Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria. “According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment,” U.S. Justice department said in a statement.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love