HR & Admin. Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4 years
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial , Human Resources / HR
- Actively cultivating the culture of the organization.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Coordinate employees’ recruitment and performance evaluation processes.
- Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records of all staff.
- Produce and submit periodic reports on general HR activity.
- Administer compensation and benefits plans in line with relevant statutory regulations.
- Process payroll and payroll benefits for employees of the organization.
- Handle all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Responsible for facility and utility management at field sites.
- Coordinate meetings, interviews, training, and maintain agendas.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics for management decision-making.
- Promote HR programs to drive employee motivation and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the review and implementation of human resource policies.
- Ensure effective communication of the organization’s policies, procedures, and information in a timely and clear manner.
- Receives and logs various grievances or complaints from employees and resolves any issues that may arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years in related job experience.
- Professional certification in Human Resources is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of tax and employment-related laws and regulations.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Outstanding knowledge in MS Office and HR software.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, team-spirited, and meticulous.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.