Guinness Nigeria PLC is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HRPP Commercial Ref No: JR1049387 Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full Time Worker Type: Regular
Job Description Context:
- Our performance ambition calls for us to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world; this requires us to guarantee our plans with the right people and capabilities.
- The HR Business Partner will lead and manage the end to end People/HR agenda within a business area, reporting into the HR Director.
- The role sits in Nigeria which is biggest market in Africa and the largest Guinness market in the world. Guinness Nigeria has a population size of 800+ people (excluding 1500 third party Contractors). The role is part of a very broad HR Team.
- Stakeholder engagement: Ability to build strong effective relationships/partnerships across the functions, HR Global & Shared Services Teams
- Strong ability to balance employer and employee advocacy
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and use systems & data to understand people and organisational trends & issues to ensure we have the talent to meet the business needs
- Strong communication skills
- Effective role model and ambassador of the Company’s values and culture
- A continuous improvement & growth mind-set, constantly asking what needs to happen to bring clarity, simplicity & agility
- Clarity on the talent agenda & how diversity throughout the organisation will deliver the outcomes
- Strong coach for line managers on people related matters
- Self-starter who drives for high performance with a servant leadership mindset
- Ability to achieve demanding goals to a high standard
- Owns and deploys the Multi Year Talent Plan (or elements of it depending on business/function)
- Ensures succession plans are in place for the function/business unit
- Clear plans of how we retain and attract talent
- Responsible for Workforce planning & forecasting for functions covered
- Fully embeds the change programmes & delivers the OD metrics
- Ensure leadership teams are living and breathing the behaviours and values
- Manages Overheads within Company targets & blueprint numbers
- Executes tools and practices to ensure the productive development of the Diageo culture through our Surveys, and acts on the results and insights
- Ensure we have Learning & Development plans in place that are fully aligned to our current and future performance needs
- Ensures the business/function have robust employee development plans in place
- Knows the market reward environment and intervenes, builds and challenges as appropriate
- Partners with Reward and Shared Services to deliver the annual reward cycle
- Own reward agenda end to end
- Ensure core policies are enforced
- Conducts interviews and investigations on ER issues (HR related), complaints, and grievances, connecting with First Point (Operations Team) to ensure proper case management and record keeping.
- Responsible for connecting & supporting appropriate employee groups & representatives
- Manage, influence & review the total overhead budget for the business/function and the non-staff related costs. Monitor the costs against business targets & budget
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love