Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil. With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, Raedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: HR Team Lead Location: Benin, Edo Employment Type: Full-time
- Hire new staff, set up training programs, process welfare packages, and manage staff records.
- B.Sc in Personnel Management, Humanities, or in other related fields
- Amember of CIPM is an added advantage
Application Closing Date 15th September, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Team Lead” as the subject of the mail. Note: Only residents of Edo State / Delta State need apply.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love