Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Training & Development Officer
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
Popular Stories Right now
- BSc or BA Degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related area.
ACIPM will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience as a Training & Development in a Manufacturing Company
- Factory experience is required
- High Energy & Enthusiasm
- Proven track record of boosting company growth through training.
- Knowledge of all relevant performance tracking software and indices.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary HR and business procedures.
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with a good ability to build relations with employees and vendors
- People sensitivity with high emotional quotient
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
- Female candidates are strongly advised to apply
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can send their CVs (in MS Word) to: email@example.com using the job role applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.