Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)- Experience From BPO Industry Only Location: Victoria Island, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time Gender: Male / Female Slot: 2 Openings
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers
- Resolve employee relations issues in a timely manner; provide coaching to all parties, and recommend appropriate actions. This includes interpreting and administering policies and conducting investigations.
- Report findings to management and consult with management on appropriate course of action
- Maintain required documentation investigation notes, supporting documents and final reports and/or evidence of action taken.
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor and provide technical expertise on HR issues to staff and management. Coach and train operational departments on various aspects of the business from a Human Resource Prospective.
- Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development and improvement plans
- Provide guidance and counsel to management on employee related problems which could result in oral or written discipline. Assist with the written disciplinary documentation to ensure consistency in policy application
- Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations.
- Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees
- Oversee the rewards and recognitions programs
- Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports result to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include classroom trainings, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos and e-Learnings
- Monitors and evaluates trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Can design and implement climate surveys. (e.g. Employee Engagement Survey)
- Experience in Leadership Development (Training Needs Identification & Analysis(TNI), Design & Execution of Leadership Programs)
- Experience in OD Initiatives Action Planning implementation, 360 Degree feedback implementation, etc.
- Experience in Employee Engagement Initiative & action planning.
- Design, Development & Delivery of L&D modules.
- Organizing Training Programs
- Interested candidates should possess a Master’s Degree qualification
- Experience – 3 to 7 Years (Minimum 2 years of experience from BPO Industry)
- Talent Development (TD) & Organization Development (OD) Interventions
- Can Review TD & OD system and ensure effective implementation of the same.
- Hardcore Recruitment, HRBP Functions, TD&OD
- Mandatory Experience of minimum 2 years from BPO Industry
Application Closing Date 2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Note: It is strictly advised to the candidates not to apply for this position if they don’t have any experience from BPO Industry.
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
- How I Became S*x Slave At 17 After Leaving Nigeria In Search Of Greener Pastures — 21-Year-Old Libya Returnee
- Bruised (2021)
Spread the love