Cashigo is one of the unique fintech companies. We provide you with financial mobility whenever for whatever. Our services are based on mobile internet security technology and big-data analysis innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) – OD & Performance Operation Location: Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- A Top3 Fintech company in Nigeria with employee strengths of more than 2000 and with branches in 7 countries, including China, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, The Philippines, and Mexico is now looking for several business assistants to be trained as local management backup team, for the function or department in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, etc.
- We are looking for local young talents who are eager to build their career with fluent Chinese skills both orally and verbally and have willing to learn to work in HR, Finance, Operation, Marketing, Customer Service, Legal with a sound training system in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain the corporate performance management framework. Add, analyse and interpret performance and bench-marking information to each department and actively drive improvements and support promotion and embedding of a performance management culture throughout all levels of the Company.
- Ensure all relevant information including service plans, strategies, performance indicators and actions are setup correctly. Liaise with Line Managers and Site HR to ensure such plans, strategies and indicators are reviewed and updated in a quality, timely manner.
- Produce regular performance reports for Corporate Management Team, Departmental Management Teams and other audiences,as required.
- Other HR function work required when necessary.
- Organizational Design and Analysis
- Human Capital and Workforce Planning
- Strategic Leadership Alignment
- Talent Planning, Movement and Succession Management
- Executive Leadership Assessment and Development
- Voice of Employee and Engagement Surveys
- Coaching and Performance Management
- Employee Career Development
- Employee Culture Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Organizational Behavior or other Behavioral Science OR MBA with specialization in HR
- Working knowledge of research design methodology and multivariate statistics.
- Experience with organizational budget planning and management.
- 5+ years of OD and performance management experience.
- Proven ability to formulate and deliver work in a large enterprise – wide programs in a virtual, F2F and hybrid environment.
Salary N300,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 10th October, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Watch and download Tiwa savage Sex Tape
- Medical Officer Vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
- Software Developer Vacancy at Jaysoftnet Global Services Limited
- International Student Scholarships 2021 at Taylor University – USA
- Global Scholarships at Lancaster University – UK, 2022
- 2021 Presidential International Scholarship at Kansas Wesleyan University – USA
- Inventory Supervisor Vacancy at ECH Consulting
- IT Officer Vacancy at Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited
Spread the love