O’la-kleen Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s foremost cleaning service company with a brand name used as a reference point both locally and internationally. The company has continued to exceed the expectations of clients thereby defining service excellence in the cleaning industry.
Human Resources Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Human Resources / HR
The HR/Admin Manager ensures proactive management of human resources and administrative operations of the business unit. It functions as a link between the business unit and the Group Office on all matters that pertain to human resources and administration.
HR include planning, developing and implementing strategies for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, morale and motivation, performance appraisals).
In addition responsible for creating policies, procedures and manuals for the smooth running of the office and to drive their implementations including facility management.
- In conjunction with Team leaders and department Heads, analyze and identify skills gap and make recommendations as to whether these should be filled by development and training of existing staff or by strategic and targeted recruitment.
- Organization and attendance at interviews, and assessment of candidates, particularly in relation to behavioral traits and cultural fit.
- Issuing of appropriate correspondence and Terms and Conditions of Employment and induction.
- Identify individual and organizational training needs, establish, and coordinate a realistic training and development plan including training budget.
- Develop and undertake such internal training course as may be required and supervise in house training.
- Oversee, develop, co-ordinate and implement the company’s Appraisal Process ensuring that appraisal forms are issued at the appropriate time, that interviews occur and that appraisal forms are returned according to established deadlines.
- Responsible for all follow-up interviews from appraisal and offer the appropriate guidance, advice and training.
- Responsible for the administration and giving guidance to Line Managers in respect of company’s Counseling/Grievance and Disciplinary Procedures
- Maintain and monitor the company’s Personnel database and keep proper records of staff, sickness holidays and absences.
- Responsible for the co-ordination and implementation of termination/dismissal procedures, and taking of exit interviews.
- Oversee general cleanliness of the premises and administer repairs where necessary.
- Ensure effective management/maintenance of facilities.
- Supervise the security unit and liaise with Security Company regularly.
- Assist in overseeing branch facilities management and administration of offices.
- Monitor energy efficiency/usage such as generator and PHCN.
- Assist in relations to budget, forecasting for all facilities maintenance required.
- Overseeing logistics matters.
Process employee’s ID cards and complimentary cards.
- Oversee IT functionality across Proforce particularly e-mail addresses by liaising with the resident IT Officer.
- Coordinate staff meeting and preparation/circulation of the minutes.
- Provide efficient support to the entire organization; liaise with internal departments.
- Information exchange, coordinating activities, and promptly resolving issues and concerns.
- Preserve proper records of corporate/statutory regulatory agency file and company records, maintaining their confidentiality.
- To carry out any other functions that may be assigned by the Group Head Human Resources, Head Of Operations(HOO) and/or the GMD
Minimum Educational Qualification
- First degree/HND in any Arts or Social sciences
- Professional HR/Admin qualification CIPM, CIPD SHRM etc.
- An MBA/Masters will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in human resources management/Admin
- Must have good understanding of labour laws and industrial relations/arbitration
- Minimum Competency/Skill Required
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of strategic HR functions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent hands-on experience in personnel administration and handling of grievances.
- Good IT knowledge especially in the use of Microsoft Office suite and internet resources.
- Excellent hands-on experience in carrying out administrative functions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.