Internal Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a top leading Mortgage Bank in Abuja, Nigeria is looking to hire a young and vibrant candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Description / Requirements
- Work to build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Must have the can-do attitude and willing to learn spirit.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the branches under coverage.
- Cash count and vault administration, funds transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
Qualifications / Experience
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Audit with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Professional qualification in Accounting or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Experience in any reputable auditing firm and financial institution is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.