Ace Coterie Consulting provide industry leading, innovative technology solutions, services and IT support to a diverse range of business across different industry sectors. We provide a wide range of outsourcing solutions and business support.
- Customer Service Supervisor
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
Customer Service Supervisor
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Customer Care
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performancerelated feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure proficient customer service.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges, and voids.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies, and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- B.sc/HND in a relevant discipline.
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Proficient knowledge of customer service, and standard office practices and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient standard office equipment skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 year
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial
- Provide executive and personal support to the MD/CEO in discharging his daily functions.
- BSc or HND in a management or administion field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills, Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint.
- Flexible individual and a team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
- Ability to keep confidential records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.