Genesis Group is a wholly Nigerian owned Catering, Hospitality & Entertainment Conglomerate with business interest in Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate Development, Outdoor Catering, Industrial Catering & Housekeeping Management, and Food Production. For over 2 decades we have provided ‘Exceptional Products & Services&rsq…
Marketing Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HN
- Experience4 – 7 years
- Location- Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Victoria Island / Lekki, Lagos
- Implement strategies to ensure that concession (F&B) target for all sites is surpassed.
- Create and implement plans marketing and promotion (F&B) for all sites.
- Introduce new and convenient film, foods and modify/standardize already existing products.
- Drive sales of new food offerings across all sites.
- Improve and maintain standard packaging for all products considering convenience and uniformity.
- Monitor material usage, cost of production and supply for all products in all sites.
- Formulate all movie/food combos, discounts and give away.
- Fix, monitor and change pricing on film foods considering the cost of production, profit margin and seasons.
- Oversee all operations and business development of My coffee franchise, chips lines and expand the franchise to all sites.
- Manage all F&B day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards and report to line Manager.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service daily.
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Oversee all F&B operations in all events (Outdoor and Indoor)
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Nurture relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science and Technology, Business Administration or related course.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in an Operations role will be a key advantage.
- Experience leading teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic financials.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Computer literacy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.