Kadick Integrated Limited was formed in 2001 and incorporated as a private limited liability company with two shareholders – Ebikabere and Dickson Umusu. The idea behind Kadick was to provide top-notch distribution and delivery services for fast-moving consumer goods across Nigeria. Over the intervening years, Kadick has been able to create and develop robust delivery channels and structures that ride on technology to successfully meet customer expectations.The company currently operates from three states and over forty-five outlets. In addition, we have diversified into other services such as procurements for the government, development, and provision of IT solutions for SMEs, construction, and maintenance of buildings, provision of business process structuring and re-engineering services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: 1. Intern (NYSC Corps Member) Job Title: Intern (NYSC Corps Member) Location: Ajah, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
- We are desirous of engaging vibrant result oriented youth Corps Members to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Are you a Corps Member currently serving in Lagos State (and stay along Lekki Epe expressway, Ajah) in need of a change of PPA, do you have a sales/customer service/marketing background, and are passionate about marketing/advertising.
- Then you are the right person we are looking for.
- BSc Degree / HND qualification in Mass Communication, Customer Service, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Must be a serving corp member living in Sangotedo, Abijo, Abijo GRA, Ajah, and environs.
- Good social skills
- Passionate about marketing/advertising
- Energetic and passionate.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 6th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “NYSC” as the subject of the email. 2. Sales and Marketing Officer
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer Location: Ajah, Lagos Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee current company offerings and come up with initiatives for products/services.
- Oversee the promotion of a product/service.
- Maintain existing customer database by building relationships- customer engagement
- Build new relationships with potential clients
- Aggressive marketing of our services/products.
- Ability to deliver on set expectations.
- Develop cost- effective sales and marketing plans for each product/service.
- Make cold calls/close a sale.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Tracks all sales and marketing data and creates detailed written reports and visual presentation.
- Provides in depth information to clients and acts as company representative.
- HND/B.Sc. Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Candidate must live within the Ajah-Lakowe axis.
- Communication skills – Candidate must display excellent written and verbal communication skills. This can help them effectively communicate with staff members, customers, vendors and higher-ups.
- Customer service skills – In order to meet customers’ needs, Candidate must have advanced customer service skills.
- Organization skills – Candidate needs to be organized at all times. This way, they’ll be able to keep track of budgets, expense reports.
- Financial skills – Candidate must understand and analyze the various financial documents under their care.
- Aggressiveness – Candidate must possess this skill to deliver and surpass expectations.
- Can do attitude.
Salary Gross Annual Salary of N1,800,000.00 + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
Application Closing Date 6th August, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. 3. State Coordinator
Job Title: State Coordinator Locations: Imo and Sokoto Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Task Complexity Hire and Train Staff:
- The State Coordinator is responsible for both hiring and training Field Marshals and Direct Sales Agents.
- The State Coordinator is responsible for supervising the entire operations within the state assigned and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
- While the business activities are computerised, the State Coordinator will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He/she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
- The State Coordinator will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers. Periodic and regular engagements are a must.
- The State Coordinator will be required to assist the Regional Business Development Manager create an annual budget for the business.
- The State Coordinator is required to ensure that all agent accounts remain active and carry out required number of transactions.
- The State Coordinator shall ensure that all agent and customers requests and/or disputes are resolved timeously and appropriately.
- The State Coordinator is required to ensure that the company has presence in all LGAs in assigned state and carry out periodic and constant marketing activities across the state.
- Bachelor’s degree in any management field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of geopolitical zone applied for.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must live within the state applied for.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) of the geopolitical zone to be covered
- Thorough knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience.
Salary N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date 31st July, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and the state as the subject of the mail.
- Omah Lay’s Biography And All You Need To Know About Him
- “She made my boarding school life a miserable one” – Oge Okoye called out for being a bully in school
- Download – My Name By Street-N
- SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MAN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH A MARRIED WOMAN IN A HOTEL (VIDEO)
- ‘Jeans Is The Uniform of Anti-Christ’ – Preacher Warns Christians Against Wearing It (Video)
- Revealed! How Benue Residents Depend On Shallow Pits For Contaminated Drinking Water
- Lady Calls Off Wedding After Prospective Mother-in-Law Moved Into Her Fiance’s House
- Tragedy As Webcam Model Accidentally Shoots Herself In V*gina While Recording A Video For Customers
Spread the love