A lady has called off her wedding over her would-be mother-in-law’s behaviour.
According to Twitter user, @Grace_undiluted, a friend called off her wedding after her would-be mother-in-law moved into her fiance’s house.
She revealed that the wedding was supposed to take place on the 26th of December but things took a drastic and unfavorable turn.
The narrator also disclosed that the lady’s relatives advised her to take the bold step after her fiance’s mother brought some of her belongings into the house.
Read the story below:
“So my friend called off her wedding that is supposed to hold on 26th December because her fiance said his mother decided on moving in with them after their marriage. Her fiance’s family home is in Abuja, her fiance’s own house is also in Abuja, in the same town average of 20 minutes drive. She told him it wasn’t right but didn’t really take it serious untill last week when they went to arrange somethings and she noticed that the mother already moved in some of her things. Omo!! The daughters told the girl that she has no right to dictate where there…”
Read the full story below:
- Download Bestfriend by Besty ft Vickyrose
- Davido giveaway!!!!!!!
- Davido’s Wema Bank account restricted after over N130 million got deposited in it within a day
- SIMI BIOGRAPHY, AGE, FAMILY, MUSIC, NET WORTH, HOUSES, CARS AND MORE
- [Music] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Do You Wrong
- ”Wahala Man”‘ – BBNaija’s Angel Says As She Shares A Chat With Her Father
- Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Photo)
- ”My Son Has Not Blown In The Music Industry Because We Don’t Have Money ” – Actress Shan George Says
Spread the love